Welcome to Shih Tzu Dog Magazine

Hello everyone, after many attempts of hacking and having the site destroyed, I've decided to rebuild it here at blogger/blogpost where they can take care of the mechanics and I can focus on writing about the Shih Tzu dog (and my memories of my beloved dogs Archie, Connor and Chuck Norris).

I do apologize if some of the links are not working yet, I will get to them, I promise! Meanwhile, take a minute and show your pets you love them.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

What is a Shih Tzu?

What exactly is a Shih Tzu? A Dog? A Companion? A friend?

For many people the answer to this question is very simple: a Shih Tzu is a dog breed. For others, it can be something as different and amusing as a "sneeze" (they say Shih Tzu sounds like "a- choo").

For me, Shih Tzu are loving, fun and intelligent creatures. They are a high maintenance breed, but worth every single minute for those of us who are lucky enough to own them.

A Shih Tzu has the ability to win your heart and keep you in awe of its intelligence throughout the years.

For a more thorough description of the breed you can go to the American Shih Tzu Club Home page at http://www.americanshihtzuclub.org/